There’s just 24 hours until our living history encampment on Deans Field in the heart of Chester opens to the public for a FREE weekend of family entertainment and education!
Come and discover all about the Chester’s role in the English Civil War as King Charles’ last stronghold and how the Parliamentarians laid siege to its walls.
Here’s what will be on offer over the weekend:
- Taking place on Deans Field in the heart of Chester
- Saturday 9th & Sunday 10th August
- Historical camp open from 10am to 5pm
- Spectacular FREE battles at noon and 2pm
- Activities for kids
- Dramatic scenes on Eastgate all weekend
Directions to Deans Field: walk north along the city walls from Eastgate Clock & Cathedral or follow signs down Abbey Street from Northgate Street
For more details, go to our website at www.earlofmanchesters.co.uk
All photos courtesy of the Chester Chronicle.